Want to Join?
You’ll be workin’ with some of the finest people in the land to turn raw materials into finished goods — lifting, labeling, mixing, packing mostly. The position also includes being able to assist in inventory cycle counts, keeping an eye out for dangerous or costly situations, and keeping the production room and office areas as tidy as possible.
We’re a small, growing company, and as such, responsibilities and obligations are likely to change as the needs of the business change. Additionally, someone with excellent communication skills is critical for our team to continue to grow together. Friendly attitude is required, beard not necessary. We're looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude who loves working in a team setting. No douchebags need apply. This is a PT position that could possibly grow into a FT position with benefits for the right person.
- Part-time, Approximately 15-20 hrs week to start
- Flexible Monday–Friday
- Ability to follow written instructions and recipes accurately and reliably
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous environment without excessive direction
- A safety-conscious attitude and demeanor
- Ability to move heavy packages on occasion (up to 50lbs)
- Comfortability operating small machinery
- Experience in a production setting
- Demonstrated organizational skills
Pay, Perks, and Benefits
We’re fond of standing up for what you believe in, and we believe in treating employees right.
- This is a part-time, hourly position paying $13/hr to start
- We observe some federal holidays and we offer partial pay on observed holidays.
Additionally, we have a number of perks and bonuses:
- Unlimited at-the-office coffee
- Occasional team lunches and other outings
- Plenty of Bastard goods to keep you looking and smelling great
If you are a hard worker with a mean penchant for gettin’ shit done in the mirror, do yourself a right favor and set course for Bastard HQ by emailing your résumé and a brief description of what you’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.